Well it depends upon the plan Tom, 100 Gb costs about 70 pounds a year I think.

I did actually E-mail sendspace to see if I could have something like 7 Gb for £15 ---- but they didn't go for that idea unfortunately.

Beware the grue!

dark.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] speculative html game programming

Hi Dark,
Actually, I believe Sendspace Max offers up to 100 GB. Whatever the case it is a monster load of space for one person.

dark wrote:
Well, should I actually ever get to the stage of needing 20 gb, --- -I'd considder signing up, I'm just sorry sendspace don't offer a smaller plan, sinse I do find their service highly relyable and user friendly.

Beware the grue!