yes I have once.
although it was a gift not necessarily a teddy.
we also have a game where you put a coin in a slot and click a trigger.
you only have around 30 seconds to click that trigger because after that the
coin will drop back in the basket.
even if you hit the trigger there is a 50-50 chance the coin will not come back
out.
these game ideas are simple ones.
I think pkb or anyone here that has time can probably do it.
they don't need much effert.
the music for the bear machine may be a bit copywrited so it couldn't be the
same but I don't see any issue.
one thing though is the machines themselves don't make much of a racket at
least the ones I saw.