indeed the tune may very. I saw some with no music at all using retro sfx instead and I even saw one with a techno beat with fred saying "yaba daba do!" if you managed to get the bear. however according to brainiac if you get the bear or not is very much controled. the first thing is the not proper clamping like dark said but there is another factor. there is a controled amount of tries that will win. for instance each 5 tries the pickup is successful. so it goes lose, lose, lose, lose, win and then the cycle repeats. teh 5 was just an example. as for the game idea, not so sure about it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>

database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com