Hi Damien,
Not that this is a big deal to me, but there appears to be a small conflict of interest regarding Giftenum. It was my understanding that Shane Davidson obtained the source for Giftenum from XL Studios, and he asked me a few months back if I'd take over the project and help him upgrade the game. I mentioned I would, but do to the length of time it is taking on Raceway and MOTA I've not found much time to do much with the game as yet. Now, you are saying you are taking over development. Did Shane or Jason ask you to take over the game, or was this something you decided to do yourself. Like I said it is no big deal to me, but I don't want us to end up writing two different versions of the game, each claiming rights to it, and then figuring out someone goofed up with the right hand not knowing what the left hand was doing type of thing.

Thanks.

Damien C. Sadler wrote:
Hi,
I currently have it up on my website, since I have taken over development.
You can find it at www.x-sight-interactive.net on the games section.
HTH.
Regards,
Damien.