Hi Thomas,

Not A FPS game, but isn't Lone Wolf truly 3d with 360 degrees and the depth of
the ocean.

Again not a FPS but all of the airplanes and bullets in Puppy 1 have constantly
changing X, Y and Z coordinates.

I drove a car until I was 21 and could still see until I was about 31.  I do
not do well with Shades of Doom.  So I do not believe that it is because you
had sight at one time.  Just different people have different abilities.

BFN

    Jim

check my web site for my new personal information page

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA