Well that no more side scrollers comment certainly sounded like it. I'm all for the development of more advanced games but we need to let the developers get to that in their time.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mike maslo" <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

Brian:

I am not saying to scrap them have I? Never have I said stop with it I am
asking for more advancement for gaming in our community.

Please if you are quoting me, make sure the context of what I am saying is
fully correct.

I do feel that there needs to be continued development of all type of games.
There are a lot of developers who will continue to do that also.

However, if there is someone who is willing to try something new,, instead
of complaining and moaning and groaning, let's see what it is and if we like
it.

Your previous posting said if you do not like it don't play it. Well that is
true in this situation also. We need to see what the game is, how playable
it is and if us as a gamer like it and will play it.

Please understand again what I am saying. I am not saying scrap anything. I
am asking again for additional choices and encouragement from us as blind
gamers for a developer who wants to take us another level.