Hi Bryan,
Right. I love 3d FPS type games, but by no means did I say we should stop creating roll playing games, side-scrollers, etc as we do need a little bit of everything. About the only type of game I am dead set against is Space Invader type games. If I see one more Space Invader clone I'm going to scream. Lol!

Bryan Peterson wrote:
All I'm saying is there's absolutely no need to scrap developing in a particular genre just because a few people don't like it. Mainstream developers don't do that so nor should we. We've got plenty of room for as many side scrollers or FPS games or RPG's or whatever the heck people want.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.