From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 10:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

All I'm saying is there's absolutely no need to scrap developing in a
particular genre just because a few people don't like it. Mainstream
developers don't do that so nor should we. We've got plenty of room for as
many side scrollers or FPS games or RPG's or whatever the heck people want.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.