Please no more side scrollers. First person and 3d way to go

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 2:33 PM
To: A public mailing list for Blastbay Studios.
Cc: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

Hi all,

With the success of Q9, I am much encouraged to make new games in the near
future. Now I wish to put the question out, what games would you like to
see? I plan to create mainly adventure games with a plot and characters,
coupled together with the same audio work and fast paced game play that you
saw in Q9. Do you wish for more sidescrollers, or is 3d the next step do you
think?

I would not wish to create a full 3d environment like in Shades of Doom
where you spin around in degrees as I personally find these rather difficult
to navigate and end up spending more time trying to remember where I've been
and where I am supposed to go next, rather than enjoying the game. So I
would adopt the method where you sidestep, moving one step in each direction
for each press of either of the four arrow keys. Would you folks like to see
something like this, or do you all want more sidescrollers?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall