Hi,

How you get past the fireball is you have to duck with ctrl down arrow I think it was. Then once there is no fireball flying you quickly move where you want to move to and then duck again and wait for the second fireball to fly over your head.

Kevin

Am 31.12.2009 04:33, schrieb shaun everiss:
well I got through the first level of ts.
however i never was able to pass the fireballs in l2, and even if I got it
welll.
Its like the gma engine but in alpha 001 with loads of issues.
If there was a way to make the fire go away or something then maybe but still.
At 01:17 a.m. 31/12/2009, you wrote:
And I must say, all Technoshock ever did was frustrate the living bejesus out
of me. I'm all for more challenging audio games but I think the learning curve
in TS was way too steep. And I don't even know if the game's even still being
worked on anymore. And the ambiance just isn't there either as far as I'm
concerned. Of course that's what you get when all your speech in game is
synthetic. I mean it would fit if the characters were all machines and things
but only then.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Dietz"<james.j.di...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list"<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shades of doom, anyone?

THere is plenty to help you get used to the game environment.  The
wind and path ambience is wonderful. The best example of navigational
aid in an audio game. If you want step-by-step instructions turn on
the audio navigator in options (press F1).  I just got my key again;
I'm rediscovering what a wonderful game this is.  Technoshock
definitely has the better level designs, but SOD's enemies are far
more threatening and fun to face. Sounds are better than TS though
they're not that great. Man if SOD had the sound track of a mainstream
fps I think it'd be unbeatable.