On the 30.12.2009 at 13:17, Wrote Bryan Peterson:
And I must say, all Technoshock ever did was frustrate the living bejesus out of me. I'm all for more challenging audio games but I think the learning curve in TS was way too steep. And I don't even know if the game's even still being worked on anymore. And the ambiance just isn't there either as far as I'm concerned. Of course that's what you get when all your speech in game is synthetic. I mean it would fit if the characters were all machines and things but only then.
Yea, exactly.
I completed the game once but it was so damn hard I had to take a long break from the computer after that.

Kevin