yup definitely appreciate that you're willing to speak to them. Now does anyone have any idea of a good method harmonix could use for figuring out the notes? I've been thinking hard but can't come up with an idea that would actually work, and not annoy the blind gamer to the point that we simply never enable the feature and play how we're used to doing it. I'm thinking expert difficulty here which the average blind gamer will eventually tackle, and it contains so many notes and chords and such that I'm at a loss as to what could be done. There will need to be a way for us to know what the notes are in advanced, the different fret combinations, and the strumming patterns. I'll also send this to Brandon's list and see if anyone has any ideas.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Rhythm Game Accessibility

No probs Eleanor, thanks for letting us know.  It's actually a good
thing, gives us more time to get the perfect note to them together.

Cheers
Scott

On 1/6/10, Eleanor <elea...@7128.com> wrote:
Hi Yohandy & Scott - I just found out that the January meeting of the
IGDA - Boston chapter, is on January 13th.  Unfortunately, I will not be
here on that date and so will have to wait till February to get that
message to the Harmonix developer.  Sorry about that - they usually have
their meetings a little later in the month than that.
Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software