and you completely missed the point I was trying to make. I said quite clearly that I don't care if people use macs or whatever OS they desire. it's this air of superiority people acquire when t hey get macs that annoys me. the original message said get a mac, it just works. to me that says Windows or whatever other OS you use is garbage, mac's the best. Thomas always posts his views on macs, Linux and other OS's, and I don't say anything about it. know why? cause he knows how to do it properly without trashing everyone else's choice. This is why I respect him and his contributions to the list. trouble, I suggest you read the threads you reply to before judging people or making ridiculous assumptions about people you don't even know, instead of replying on impulse.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <troub...@columbus.rr.com> To: "Munawar Bijani" <munaw...@gmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mac Comment: Re: X-Sight Interactive News

True not everyone needs or can use a mac. But you take it so one sided. That kind of states that you are one of those got to have it one way and something else is not right or doing something two totally different way is a sin?
Just because someone says get a mac. Dude don't take it so personal! if you don't want one then don't, but making a issue out of it really says a lot about you! I didn't disagree with the mac comments or bash them. I bought one and do like it. I can say from first hand experience about what it can or can not do as far as accessibility goes. I don't assume like someone that don't own or even tried one!

Tim
trouble
Verizon FIOS support tech
--Sam Brown