Actually its the op itself. When anything and I mean anything goes to save or write to the op or harddrive. It will ask if you want it done. Even when saving a file on install a window pops up giving the web address and asking if ok to preform action. So unless your truly stupid. You can not get much on a mac. And lets not forget the op itself, its not windows based its more on linix and never had there ben a virus on that op. I'm not saying it can't be done, but its not as easy as anything windows based. With mac's software is ran independent of the op and not intercorrelated into every facet like windows, and yes you can run software together as though it was part of each other. mac has more than 15% of the market and is growing. The biggest problem with windows is low power boxes. In a mac you get the highest of all parts. Take my xp box, 2.8 dual core2, 2 gigs ram 500 us speed and a 500 gig harddrive at 7200 speed. Now the mac is the same but the bus speed is 1066 The highest the chip will go. And running xp along side os10 it still out does the xp stand alone.