From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Rhonda Scott" <earthmag...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list"
<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] hey what games if any are accessible with the we?

I often play Wii Sports Bowling with my sighted folks. The only thing they
have to do is tell me where to aim by telling me how many clicks to move the
D-pad in a given direction to aim. I do everything myself and my folks just
direct me. Then I play Wii Fit. My mom or dad makes the menu selectsions of
course but I do everything else.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.