Hey Brice,
Pity man, you really should get it, especially now that it's so cheap. if nothing else, the game's engine was definitely well done, and the new promoves are really awesome, not to mention the kombo challenges are definitely challenging. took me a while to get that platinum but it was so worth it, and a great feeling. most of the fatalities are garbage so I rarely ever do them, but the game's still solid. story's a bit cheesy as well but it's totally playable which can't be said about games like Armageddon. I got my mk copy at launch and haven't regretted that decision. I must say though, that I'm disappointed at the total lack of mk9 news. It's about time we got something, at least a hint of the direction the next game will take, but nothing has been released. I'm following a few mk devs on twitter but they just post mk2 sketches and other trash no one cares about. we want mk9 news not some old Baraka pic lol.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brice Mellen" <buu...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible PS3 Games

Yeah, I won't buy mk vs dc, I refuse, cause it's not a mk game I don't care
how fun it is. That's just my opinion though, another game ya might wanna
check out that just came out is dragonball raging blast, very fun game. Also tekken 6 and soul caliber 4 are fun too. Unfortunately for rpgs their isn't any too accessible right now for the ps3 that I know of, but if you do have
a sighted friend and you both wanna sit down and play you can enjoy one
together cause I'm sure there are some out and you would be able to do the
fighting on them, you would just have to have your sighted friend move you
around. I used to do it all the time, I was better at the fighting and the
setting up of the characters so, it was fun for both of us. I played final
fantasy 7 like 5 times and beat it all 5, currently my characters are quite
invincible on that game.