I noticed a bug in the Monopoly game.  When a person goes bankrupt, and is
removed from the game, it skips the next player.  I played two games this
morning, and it happened to me twice in the first game, and once in the
second.

I've excerpted portions of the transcript below, so that you can see what I
mean.  Elicia (a bot) goes bankrupt.  It tells me that it's my turn, a few
chat messages are exchanged, but I never get my turn.  It goes straight to
Ramiro.

In addition, there seems to be a quirk with the houses and hotels.  All 32
houses were gone, that's true, but we still had hotels available.  But it
wouldn't allow us to upgrade to hotels; it kept saying that you couldn't add
a fourth house, even though the properties already had 4 houses, and we were
trying to upgrade to hotels.

It is now Elicia's turn.
Elicia unmortgages Saint Charles Place for $77.
Elicia rolls 6, 5.
Elicia moves eleven spaces. He lands on Park Place. It is a Blue property.
It is owned by ramiro, and it has a hotel.
Elicia must pay rent of $1500.
Elicia is bankrupt! Elicia is out of the game!
It is now Loravara's turn.
Elicia is watching.
It is now ramiro's turn.
Loravara is typing a message.
Message from Loravara: I bet I'll join him shortly. <Grin>
raaj is typing a message.
Message from raaj: hey take it easy.
Ramiro rolls 1, 3.
Ramiro moves four spaces. He lands on Connecticut Avenue. It is a Light Blue
property.
It is owned by raaj, and has two houses on it.
Ramiro must pay rent of $100.
It is now raaj's turn.