From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 10:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible PS3 Games

    You should buy mortal kombat vs. dc universe, or street fighter iv and
we'll have a go at it online *grin*. I doubt many card games are playable
actually unless you have some sight. I know that uno came out recently, but
doubt we'll be able to play it at all. what level of accessibility are you
looking for? there won't be a game that'll be 100% accessible, you'll always

need to at least memorize menus and such, but many are playable, especially
the fighters.