You should buy mortal kombat vs. dc universe, or street fighter iv and we'll have a go at it online *grin*. I doubt many card games are playable actually unless you have some sight. I know that uno came out recently, but doubt we'll be able to play it at all. what level of accessibility are you looking for? there won't be a game that'll be 100% accessible, you'll always need to at least memorize menus and such, but many are playable, especially the fighters.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy (Loravara)" <lorav...@comcast.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 5:18 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Accessible PS3 Games

I recently bought a PS3 console.  Originally I bought it for the
DVD/Blue-Ray capabilities. Now I begin to wonder what games I might be able
to play with it.

I love board and card games, and would love a role-playing game that I could
play.  I'm not into sports games at all.

I'm willing to try other types of games as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.