I recently bought a PS3 console.  Originally I bought it for the
DVD/Blue-Ray capabilities.  Now I begin to wonder what games I might be able
to play with it.

I love board and card games, and would love a role-playing game that I could
play.  I'm not into sports games at all.

I'm willing to try other types of games as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.