well msyelf I don't care about violence, sex or anything.
However the games like ultimate warfair2 well one mission of it where you are a
terrorist shooting people for no good reason is hmmm wrong. has no purpose.
Now if you need to have a stratogy where you need to complete an objective, a x
ammount of obsticles are in the way, and x ammount of times and ways you could
die and to not die and to say have a time limit or something hmmm thats good.
thats why I like some fps side scrollers etc.
My favorite whould still be the rpg.