To: "Audyssey" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 7:51 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Adult games

Hi,

Speaking of adult games, in my opinion, violence is way worse than sex. I know that is not the popular opinion but being a long time peace loving hippie it is my opinion. So to me games where you are bashing and or killing monsters, animals or humans would be worse for kids to be playing than games with a bit of sexual content in them.

TGIF and BFN
    Jim

Cleverly disguised as a Responsible Adult

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA