To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about games

Not necessarily relevant as such, but something like the vOICe rendering the GUI is something I have tried out when playing audioQuake with graphics turned on, and it did warn me of certain aspects before the added on audio cues told me about them, but the issue with this sort of platform navigation would also be that players would need to be somewhat used to it's audio rendition as such, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger