Hi Folks,
I know that Bavisoft went to a local college acting class and asked them to do the recordings for Grisly Gulch.
Most colleges have a recording studio if they have a radio station.
When I was in New Jersey, I was able to use the Library for the Blind's recording studio for a few of my earlier games.
They used it to broadcast a radio reading service in the 1990's.
Phil