hmmm I do have good mics headset wise that have produced good audio but i am no
wiz.
I have a laptop with a hd audio card and not much else I don't have all the
cool gear actually should I have had that I probably wouldn't be able to
install it all here.
my desk is quite full
most of it with the drives I use for backup.
and my speaker system but hmph.