Hi Philip,
Not only that, but if the game is one in an entire series of games
each time you create a new game in the series you'll always have some
of the necessary voice work on hand to get you started. The next game
in the series won't cost as much as you probably won't have to record
things like numbers, the main menu, etc. All of that will be done the
first time round. All you will have to have done is any content that
is unique or new to the game.
As I'm an avid Tomb Raider fan I intend to create a series of Tomb
Hunter games that have a number of quests or adventures featuring
Angela Carter just as Tomb Raider has a number of adventures/quest
with Lara Croft.  Sooner or later the sounds, music, and any voice
talent I pay for will get cheaper just because I'll have most of what
I need already paid for during previous games in the series.