Hi Dark,

Currently the documentation is only available in the Microsoft help format, as I figured that it was quite easy to use. Pressing F6 on a topic will give you a regular HTML layout, just like you'd get with Internet Explorer so you can copy and paste text etc like on a normal web page. Do you think I should provide the documentation as separate html documents as well?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beta version 0.1 of the blastbay Game Toolkitreleased!

Hi Philip.

Do you have an html, ---- or at least txt version of the documentation kicking around anywhere?

The mp3 tutorial is great, but I'd like to read individual bits and I've never particularly been a fan of the bog standard windows help system, ---- particularly for quick reference (ie, using find functions)paste code or read example code character by character.

just a personal preference of course.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>