To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beta version 0.1 of the blastbay GameToolkitreleased!

Hello Muhammed.

Firstly spelling and sintax is important if you want the bgt to understand your script.

Secondly you should declare values preferably on seperate lines or ceperated by a semicolon.

Variable names may not contain spaces as well.

I'm not sure how you would handle entering text, because the examples does not contain an example where you enter text. I think the guess the number game could be written more eligantly anyway. What would happen if you wanted to change the game to high-low and make the user choose a number between 1 and 100? Would you need to add 90 more if statements? However if you had to use a text box you'd have to hit enter after the number though.