Assuming my head doesn't explode in the process, it would be nice to think that if ever there is something I want to do which bgt won't be able to and I'd need to program myself, I wouldn't be entirely at sea, ---- of course, head explosion is not a certainty as yet.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beta version 0.1 of the blastbay GameToolkitreleased!

Hi Lora,
That's a good point. Actually, the BGT script language is close enough
to C++ that someone learning it will get a fairly good introduction to
C-Style languages in the process. They won't learn everything about
C++ specifically, but should they ever want to try C++ in the future
they will have some fundimentals in place. For that reason sticking
with C++ rules such as terminating statements with semi-colons is a
good thing.