Hi Phil,
Excellent! As a .NET/JavaScript/PHP/MOO developer myself, this will look
like some real fun to play with! I have some suggestions and a question for
you. I think it would be a useful function where you would provide a webpage
(HTTP protocol), and it would return the result as a string or as an array
separated by newlines.

Did you by any chance use the Angelscript library? I know you mentioned
earlier you used an existing scripting language to power your engine.
Angelscript looks like a pretty cool scripting engine.

I know you mentioned earlier you were going to put socket support in. When
you do, do this, I would recommend some kind of events. IE: onRecieve,
onConnect, onDisconnect. I think this would be easier for new programmers to
grasp rather than a while loop.

I am not very familiar with Angelscript, if your using it or how BGT really
works, but I'm wondering if it would be possible for users to "extend" BGT
with C++ code. I think this would be easier for more experienced users to
add any necessary features that some people might not use.

My last and final question is to everyone else out there. I know Phil
has definitely simplified the process of game creation, but how easy do you
all find it?(specifically non-programmers).

Thanks.
-Ryan
www.rsgames.co.nr