Hi Josh,
Yes, I know about Dragon Unpacker. It is a great tool if you want to
pirate sounds, but I seriously have to point out how illegal it is to
do what you want to do. It is better if you purchase royalty free
sounds and use those for any game project you plan to redistribute to
the public.  I know better than most how tempting it is to use a tool
like Dragon Unpacker and pirate all the sounds you want, but it isn't
a good idea in the long run.
I mean I've used such tools to create custom Tomb Raider packs for
Mysteries of the Ancients, have a Star Wars game in development, but
neither have exactly been shared with the public. I consider my use of
the commercial sounds and music purely private, and may or may not
share them publicly. I certainly don't endorce them on my web site as
it isn't exactly legal for me to do so.

Cheers!