Hi thomas,

there's a program called ragon unpacker that will let you rip sounds from many
types of games. I plan on using that to get some or many sounds, and  then make
my games free using the gnu general public license and give em out! I'm
gunnahave to re-read some of the looping stuff, but I find that setting my
screen reader to read all punctuation and examining code a bit at a time I'm
slowly getting the hang of this. as in its starting to really make sense.
Philip did a great job and when it comesout he's getting my money for the lite
version! I hope it costs $60 or so. hopefully it'll be under $100.

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net