I don't think you can GPL something which uses copyrighted sounds.
Best just distributed it license-free with the sounds. Licenses are
confining anyway. If you can get creative with sound effects; edit and
combine them in interesting ways to give your game a unique
atmosphere. It'll sound odd with sounds coming from all sorts of
games. That or worse: it'll sound just like another game.