To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My first BGT script

This is the last message I'm going to write on this topic. In my opinion, and I am allowed to have one, Hayden was making fun of the person who made the script. Correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry if there is miss confusion, but I have the right to my opinion.

Jess
----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>