Hi all,

Just to let you know, I'm working hard to address the problems and suggestions
that you have provided over the last few weeks. File reading and writing has
now been implemented, and the bugs that some of you found in the scripting
library have been fixed by the programmer who maintains it. I am still adding
new features, and will post an update in a few days if all goes well. At this
time, if you are happy with the new functionality, I'll begin accepting
preorders so that those of you who are interested can get a heads start. I will
also be writing some more tutorials that are game specific, basically expanding
upon the knowledge acquired in the language tutorial and showing you how to
turn the theoretical concepts into practical game design

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall