Hi Thom,
Slightly off topic here, but what's a union and  a construct?

Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi Phil,
Yay! I'm glad to see the progress you are making with BGT. It is a
great tool. Although, I do have a question.
When I was looking through the language tutorial I didn't see any way
to get into more indepth oop programming by introducing classes,
structs, or unions. Are there ways to create some kind of object
oriented design with BGT?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I'm working hard to address the problems and
suggestions that you have provided over the last few weeks. File reading and
writing has now been implemented, and the bugs that some of you found in the
scripting library have been fixed by the programmer who maintains it. I am
still adding new features, and will post an update in a few days if all goes
well. At this time, if you are happy with the new functionality, I'll begin
accepting preorders so that those of you who are interested can get a heads
start. I will also be writing some more tutorials that are game specific,
basically expanding upon the knowledge acquired in the language tutorial and
showing you how to turn the theoretical concepts into practical game design

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall