To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT progress

Hi,
Well, I think the thing with com is that should probably be handled
internally. After all Philip said he'll be adding things like Sapi
support at some point. That would give you your dinamic speech
support.
As for com support in general what do you have in mind. Since the game
itself uses DirectX I can hardly see someone using com interfaces to
write a custom wrapper for XAudio2 or Comaudio. I guess I really don't
see a major need here for com support, and as Philip said that isn't
something necessarily for new BGT users.