philip,

I thought he was refering to software, not games.
but, if you're talking about games, then do what philip said, too.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 1 de Abril de 2010 21:46
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] New Ways to Program Software

Hi Louis,

The way I do it personally is to write all the low level code that needs to
run at maximum speed in C++, then I wrap it in simple functions and classes
and add it to my scripting engine. The result is that I've got as simple a
language as I could wish for with the underlying power of C++. This way I
can code all my game logic at lightning speed, while my C++ engine takes
care of everything at the core. I then expanded this concept and made my BGT
engine which is still in active development, and which I will actually be
using to make all of my own future titles as well. This works flawlessly
because, as you will undoubtedly know, the game logic isn't what eats up CPU
power but is usually what takes the longest to write as the core is always
reusable.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall