To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:41 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] New Ways to Program Software

Hi. I just needed your opinion on something. C++ is the best language to develop games in as far as I'm concerned now that I understand fluently how to develop in it, at least audio games. Does it make sense to use C++ for only fast audio games and stick with .NET or some other high-level language for most other types of programs on the desktop and other devices? Based on what you all think is exactly what I'm starting after a few more months of updated games and what not from BrailleSoft. I've been tusseling with this question for a while now.