De: "Louis Bryant" <lo...@braillesoft.net>
Para: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 1 de Abril de 2010 12:41
Assunto: [Audyssey] New Ways to Program Software

Hi. I just needed your opinion on something. C++ is the best language to
develop games in as far as I'm concerned now that I understand fluently how to
develop in
it, at least audio games. Does it make sense to use C++ for only fast audio
games and stick with .NET or some other high-level language for most other
types of programs
on the desktop and other devices? Based on what you all think is exactly what
I'm starting after a few more months of updated games and what not from
BrailleSoft.
I've been tusseling with this question for a while now.