Hi.

With the bgt just releasd, lots of clever people are making games, ---- which
is obviously good.

The only problem is, as news hound for audiogames.net, I'm not precisely
certain at what point people want the games reported on the front of
audiogames.net as news items, and at what point their just private betas shown
off on this list.

This has occasionally also happened on the audiogames.net forum, when someone
has posted a comparatively unfinished version of a game (often a programming
example or first attempt game which is more like a programming example).

so, could people please let me know if their posting bgt projects as just work
in progress type affairs, or whether they want them considdered as at least
public beta status and therefore needing reporting and eventually adding to the
database.

Beware the grue!