To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] news Request

Hi Thomas,

I tend to agree. While some of the things being created by BGT users certainly are of high quality, they obviously cannot yet function without the BGT engine being present on the user's system. This is a serious drawback for anything that is to be professionally distributed. Besides, BGT will be able to do so much more in the 1.0 release so that the functionality that is currently present can be considered fairly limited in comparison to what will come.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall