Hi Dark,
One thing that might help is to consider here that BGT itself is in
beta testing. Therefore anything currently being created using it is
likewise a work in progress. Some of the new games are for the most
part just practice appplications or scripts at this point. Were I you
I wouldn't really consider them news worthy until they are stable,
built using the full BGT engine, and can be compiled into
redistributable files. However, thisis just my opinion based on my own
view of professionalism here.