Hi. Just FYI. I've had no problems in leaving UAC turned on. One thing
which you may want to think on regarding multi-tasking is that even in
today's world while game playing, many gamers are talking to others via
instant messengers, twitter, ETC. So I know you already said you would
look at the keyboard bit, but I just wanted to add my reasons for
multi-tasking. I'm not talking about emailing or writing my homework
while I play, but I am talking about possibly using Qwitter to tweet on
and maybe MSN Messenger, Miranda, ETC while I play.

Just some thoughts.

Other than that and a few other things which have already been
mentioned, great release.