Though Thomas, my one is 64 bit I think.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 12 April 2010 23:07
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients

Hi Raul,
As for your keyboard problem that is a result of DirectInput having full
control of the keyboard. You really aren't suppose to alt+tab away from the
game as I really hadn't planned on someone multitasking with the game
running. In any case I'll see about trying to correct that. I'll probably
have to compare the Window handles or something to make sure the keyboard
gets released when the Window is not in focus.
As for the error you guys are getting it must be something specific to
Windows 64 byt edditions.  I still only have Windows 7 32 byt eddition, and
no errors of that nature. Man, I really am beginning to hate Windows 64 byt
versions, because they are being a pain in the butt compatibility wise.
Oh, and if you have UAC turned on in Windows 7 it might be a good idea to
turn it off for a while. I'm having some compatibility issues with that, and
am still working on that problem.

Cheers!