Hi Raul,
Yeah, I know. There are so many things to keep people occupied no one
just sits down to play a game any more.  Lol!
Seriously though, it is something I've been intending to work on for a
while anyway.  It is not just multitasking, but there are times where
you need to exit your screen reader etc and you don't want those
commands being passed on to the game.  I should know as I've
accidently exited MOTA a few times when unloading Window-Eyes which
was annoying. So it would be nice to fix that which shouldn't be too
hard.