Well when you program you have to experiment. I've been doing that with BGT. In fact my brain still hasn't quite cooled off from my last session. And as much as I hate to admit it I'm beginning to wonder if this is my fort, so to speak. But that's a whole other topic entirely. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Serious Mota question

Hi tom.

well I wouldn't have said you were fooling around at all, ---- as I said the rationale you gave for the various changes made perfect sense, it just rather seemed that there was indeed a lot of experimentation and rewrites, ---- especially as (from the point of view of a player), you'd already put out a fully working and playable beta.

Hopefully though as you said, all this experimentation has let you both build a solid developement tool in the genesis engine, and work out which components are best to use, which will make for easier developements in future.

Beware the Grue!