Hi Philip,
Yeah, I heard that somewhere else. I'm really interested in using PB
Streamway as it has a lot of features I'd have to add myself to the
engine which I obviously wouldn't want to do given the time the engine
has already been in development. I could cut some serious corners by
using Streamway, and of course your licensing is loads cheaper than
FMOD.

Cheers!