From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 21 April 2010 20:11
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problem with horse racing

There was no need to be rude or condescending about it though. A company
like that really needs pay more attention to their customers' wants and
needs. That's probably why a lot of people who make the switch from JAWS do
it in the first place. And there are things that, say, Window-Eyes does
that, while JAWS might do the same things, Window-Eyes does better.
He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle
of aaaaggh.