I like jaws. Though probably elequnts is much more supported, that's why
they may of said that to you.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 21 April 2010 19:58
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problem with horse racing

Hi Bryan,
Oh, don't get me started on Freedom Scientific tech support. Those guys are
idiots. They have an extremely narrow view of the world that's for sure.
I remember calling them about wanting to support the Dectalk 5 Software
produced by Phonix.  They are like, "Why do you want to do that? Everybody
uses Eloquence. There is no need to support the Dectalk software. I suggest
you use Eloquence instead."
It seams whoever answered my call has a massive shortage of brain power.
Perhaps I wanted to use the Dectalk software because I like it, because
contrary to his view not everybody likes Eloquence, and not everyone with
half a brain wants to use it.  It is very insulting to call up a tech
support person and be told that the company sees my request as not worth
their time.  Then, to suggest that maybe I should use Eloquence instead
because everybody else uses it. That's totally missing the point of my call.
So I'm sure if I called them about Neospeech Kate or Paul their response
wouldn't be too much different.  They seriously have a bad attitude about
their customers wants, needs,  and opinions.  So Jaws isn't worth my time,
and several others. That is one reason I went to Window-Eyes several years
back.

Smile.